Entry is permitted with proper ID only.
A valid driver’s license or non-driver identification card issued by the United States Government, a State Government, Commonwealth, Possession or Territory of the United States or a Provincial Government of Canada (except Canadian ID other than a valid passport will not be accepted)
A valid passport
A valid U.S. military ID
• No Tank Tops
• No Sleeveless T-Shirts
• No Shorts
• No Excessive Baggy Clothing
• No Flip Flops, Dirty Athletic Sneakers
• No Beach Attire
• No Extra Baggy Tee's
• No Jerseys/Athletic Wear
The Globe Theatre asks all guests to arrive early and travel light. Oversized bags larger than 22” x 14” x 9” are prohibited.
Please email email@example.com with the date / event you attended, your name, phone number, email and a precise description of what was lost, including color, brand, model, whether or not your phone was in a case, a description of the case, and your home lock screen. The more information you provide, the quicker it is for us to locate your item and get it back to you.
VIP RESERVATIONS & TABLE BOOKING
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT CAN’T I BRING TO THE GLOBE THEATRE
The Globe Theatre does not permit any hula hoops, glow sticks, or any object that can be used as a projectile. We also do not allow any weapons such as firearms, knives, or pepper spray into the venue.
Parking conveniently located next to the Globe Theatre at 730 S. BROADWAY - City Center Parking
We love animals as much as you do, however, only service animals are permitted inside The Globe Theatre.
CODE OF CONDUCT
– Guests shall be respectful of others around them.
-Drug consumption of any kind is strictly prohibited and will be subject to eviction.
– Guests shall not interfere with the event or the performers.
-Mosh pits are not allowed.
– Guests shall refrain from using foul/offensive language, fighting, obscene gestures, throwing objects and engaging in other behavior detrimental to the experience of other guests.
– Guests shall not stand on seats or any other building structure.
– Guests shall not block the aisles.
– Guests shall not occupy a seat or remain in an area for which they do not possess a valid ticket and shall provide their ticket upon request.
– As required by the City of Los Angeles, guests shall not smoke anywhere in our facilities.
– Guests who consume alcoholic beverages shall do so in a responsible manner.
– Guests are encouraged to report inappropriate or offensive behavior to an Usher, Security Officer or Guest Experience Representative.
– Guests shall comply with requests from staff regarding theatre operational and emergency procedures.
The Globe Theatre Staff has been trained to intervene when deemed necessary and to use their best discretion to help ensure that guests who ignore the Code of Conduct do not interfere with other guests’ ability to enjoy an event. Guests who violate the Code of Conduct may be subject to ejection without refund and, to the extent their conduct constitutes a violation of law, may be subject to arrest. We thank you for your cooperation.